You’ve moved, changed jobs, divorced or retired. You’ve lost a spouse, a friend, or a beloved pet. Your children aren’t perfect, your life is unpredictable, or you’re just having trouble keeping your balance.
• Listened to get to the underlying issues
• Became the “inner championing voice” the woman had lost
• Pointed out lessons to be gained from the woman’s mistakes
• Replayed woman’s history through outside eyes
• Provided methods for moving through emotions and panic attacks
The woman no longer has panic attacks. She is happier and more energetic. She has also developed a new support network of friends and colleagues.